This bonus episode gives you a word of encouragement from Carla's day PLUS invited you to enter a contest to WIN!
Write a review, take a snapshot and load it in the FB group for a chance to win your choice of one: Who You Say I Am affirmations cards, a $20 Amazon gift card OR a $20 Starbucks gift card. Context closes Wednesday Jan 26.
- Carla’s source of joy for the rigamarole of everyday living - rejoicing in the gift of the DAY
- If you are feeling down, remember that “This is the day that the Lord has made”, and ask yourself:
- “How can I rejoice and be glad in it?”
- “How can I reflect Jesus to others?”
- “How can I grow closer to Him?”
- Joy and purpose are easy by-products of meditating on the gift of today and posturing yourself in gratitude!
- Carla rejoices today because the podcast has 2k downloads! She celebrates by announcing a giveaway where you get a chance to win her “Who You Say I Am” Affirming Truths cards.
You can use Carla’s “Who You Say I Am” cards to combat the lies with truth. Check them out in the Resources links below!
- *Key Scripture: Psalm 118:24
- Affirming Truths Facebook Community ---> https://www.facebook.com/groups/affirmingtruths
- Rahab Bible Study Guide ---> https://mailchi.mp/1cdd6d75c9e2/rehab-study-guide-lead-magnet
- 5 Tips for Overcoming a Negative Body Image ---> https://mailchi.mp/b22dbae16e8d/bodyimage
- Who You Say I Am Biblical Affirmation Cards ---> https://www.carlaarges.com/product/who-you-say-i-am-affirmation-cards
- Inquire about one-on-one mentorship ---> firstname.lastname@example.org
Come hangout on IG with me www.instagram.com/carlaarges